Accel Performance and Wellness Members and Guests:
We will continue to listen to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information as it pertains to safety protocols related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and our preparedness plan reflects those inputs. As things evolve, we are actively monitoring the situation, assessing risks, and are ready to implement immediate changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate in a timely and transparent way so you can continue to seek treatment with confidence.
What We Are Doing:
- While masks are no longer required within our performance facility, they still may be required as you access common areas and entry points to the facility (i.e., lobby entrance, locker rooms, and hydro therapy).
- Continuing our rigorous cleaning procedures and increasing access to all of our hand sanitizers.
- Wiping down all equipment daily with an antibacterial sanitizer that keeps surfaces protected for 24 hours.
- Encouraging all members to wash their hands once they enter the facility.
- Temperature checks for anyone that enters the facility.
- Following all city and county guidelines as part of the phased re-opening plan.
- Screening all members, visitors, and guests prior to entering our facility on the isolated member entrance. This screening is comprised of a brief survey and all individuals who are determined to be a low risk for exposure to the coronavirus will be issued a “sticker” to be worn during the duration of their session to Accel. This step will provide an additional measure of safety to others potentially coming in contact.
- Screening all physical therapists, massage therapists, employees, and other personnel. This screening is comprised of a brief survey and all personnel who are determined to be a low risk for exposure to the coronavirus will be issued a “sticker” to be worn, affixed to their name tag or name badge at all times. This sticker is to remain visible to members, guests, and other personnel.
- Taking sensible steps to help protect our team of physical therapists, massage therapists, and other employees. This means fewer meetings, limiting travel, and making it easier for our personnel to take the time they need to care for themselves or their families in the event they are directly affected by COVID-19.
- Monitoring new developments and safety best practices so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide the services you need and the best possible experience at our facilities despite the added safety and security.
We are extremely excited to be back open and will remain deeply committed to the safety of our members and all staff. Our members, guests, and staff are the heart of our facility and we look forward to welcoming and serving you wherever and however you choose. Please take care of yourselves and each other.